The Junior League of the Flint Hills is an organization of women committed to promoting voluntarism, developing the potential of women, and improving communities through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers. Its purpose is exclusively educational and charitable.
- The development, safety and well being of our youth.
- The participation in hands-on services which yield positive outcomes in our community.
- The opportunity to train our members to become quality volunteers and effective leaders.
- The personal fulfillment our members receive by improving our community.
- The relationships developed through working as a team.
The Junior League of the Flint Hills will become the area’s leading women’s volunteer organization, positively impacting the community through the efforts of its members.